Friday, July 17, 2009

MY BEST FRIEND WEDDING

Maya in Bali's wedding - look stunning!

last week was full of works and busying with Maya's (my gorgeous best friend) wedding. She wanted me to be her bridesmaid in Bali's wedding party, im Okay with that... but I have no PINK color dress to go with. I didnt panic until 2 days before the wedding. I thought it would be easy just to go buy them in stores, but none of them selling pink dress that suit my dark yellowy skin. PANIC.. PANIC... PANIC... ~~~ couldnt be bother anymore ....started to make simple (no stress) dress, dyed them in lower fuschia color and put some embroidery details on the waist (oh, thank GOD I have a manufacturing company!)
and its DONE! yahoooo~~~~~ it turned out very bridesmaid-ish.. but its an intimate party so I dont want to fight for attention in there. The good thing is everybody seems to like my LAST MINUTE dress~~ happyyy :)

I dont have the full picture of my bridesmaid dress to show you, but I will post it later. Maya and me (in my bridesmaid dress) @Bali wedding

Then I was attending her second wedding party in JAKARTA.. and this time i got to wear ANYTHING (im not her bridesmaid there). Me and my other bestfriend (EVELYN) decided that we would wear WHITE but shorter version. hahaha~~~ we were attention seeker in there.. ahhahah but no worries our dresses were not too over the top dress that will compete with the bride's gown. We made sure we look good in the party, coz its like a little reunion with our highschool mates. And the result is not too dissapointing, I guess... :P


Meilisa, Evelyn, Me, Vellin (jimmy's GF)

Vellin, me ( Igot the flower bouqet, YAY), Evelyn, Lisa

My old school mates, not all of them though

xoxo
tisha


No comments:

Post a Comment