Monday, July 27, 2009

DO - 28/7-2009






I love wearing a head to toe black outfit these days... Do you know why? I guess im getting old :(, I used to hate black and wear colorful colors everytime. But since recently my wardrobe is full with DARK colors. Its maybe the kinda sign that you have, when you reach maturity stage in your life, and you wanna dress to look more professional. hmmmm.....


hahahahha~~~ okay maybe not.. :p the truth is since i catch on the ROCK trends, black suddenly seems to be very COOL and no.. its not making me looking the CLASSIC Lady like . So as for now I confirmed that this color is making its permanent stay in my closet.

i wore black BARDOT blazer, black OZOC long singlet, black ruffle zipper skirt by Cotton on, vintage belt, GUESS shoes
love,
T-t

No comments:

Post a Comment