I assembled few pictures of a MUST HAVE this winter. I wish I can live in a country that has fall/winter so i can wear one of the trends I post above. ergh! so anyway, My must try trends for winter are:
- GLAM 80S wear denim jacket the way the 1st 90210 casts would wear. I would loveeeee to try this trend, I saw it in some magazines in modernize way and it just look so cool!
- Long Sleeve embellished mini dress, Balmain created this look, and I think it will make the winter season look FRESH and FUN! This I can try in the HOT country.
- LAYERS+FUR+GLOVES, The image I add above is my winter winner layer outfit! Its perfection! I wanna try, i wanna try, I wanna try... Its EDGY and Seductive!
- Military jacket/vest, Its so popular now! but I believe this trend will stay for winter.
- Washed jeans irregular dyes, A whole new level of denim , NO MORE BORING COLOR!
- Embroidery Jacket, ohh WOW~~ Im just speechless , I wanna own one too~